Well, finally after many years of threatening, its finally happened….. I’ve signed up for Movember!!!!My dad has always had a fine Mo, see below, and he would not be the same without it, but Ive never quite gotten around to having a go myself. Being the only male in a house of ladies does tend to lead to requests to shave but its only fair that the ladies (aged 6 and 8) see what a handsome Mo their dad can grow!
canadian online pharmacy My dad’s fine Mo! He wouldn’t be the same without it! Not sure what style to go for on mine yet!
As with all things that make you look slightly ridiculous, this is for charity and so for all those who feel a silly looking media lawyer is a good thing, please support the cause and make a donation on my MoSpace page… generic viagra http://mobro.co/andrewbaker134 canadian drug
http://ecpc.org/coxasycy http://www. movember.com
- 4,027,688 Mo Bros and Mo Sistas since 2003
- £346 million raised since 2003
- 770 men’s health projects funded since 2003
- Participating countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA
- The Movember Foundation accepted the Social Force of the Year award from GQ magazine
- Movember was named number 39 in the Third Sector’s 2014 Charity Brand Index, improving 19 places on our inaugural entry in 2013. This is an independent and publically sampled brand awareness index of the top 180 UK charities
• Awareness and education
• Living with and beyond cancer
• Staying mentally healthy, living with and beyond mental illness